This privacy statement provides information about the personal data that Hardy Srl collects, and the ways in which Hardy Srl uses that personal data, according to Italian Law (D. Lgs. 30 June 2003 n. 196 "Regulation Code on Persona Data Protection" art. 13).
In processing your data Hardy Srl commits itself to follow and apply the highest security standards, together with the principles of transparency, correctness and privacy protection.
- Using personal information
Hardy Srl may use your personal information for:
- Participation to contests and rewards;
- Marketing communications and market analyses (prior your consent);
- Data collection and processing for statistic purposes (prior your consent);
- Sending newsletter, promotional communications, commercial communications by mail, phone, SMS or MMs texts;
- Any other purposes for which your personal information was forwarded.
- Personal information collection and storage
How Hardy Srl will collect and store your personal information:
- reasonable technical and organisational precautions will be taken to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, by means of electronic devices or manual labour, according to the provisions of the above mentioned law (included communication to third parties, as per next par. 4);
- in case of use of an internal network (intranet) or external network (internet), data will be treated according to the highest internet security standards;
- personal information will be processed by Hardy’s employees and/or by other Companies’ employees on Hardy’s appointment. Employees will be properly authorized, informed and instructed on the provisions foreseen by the Italian Law (D. LGS. 196/2003) and will use that personal information only in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
- Personal information release
Please note that release of personal information is not compulsory, but may be necessary for certain purposes (participation to contests and rewards, business partnership, agreements and contracts and so on); in this cases failure to communicate personal information will result in the impossibility of carrying on the foreseen activity.
- Data disclosure
Personal data and information will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties, according to par. 2.
- Data Processing
Hardy Srl, head offices in Milan, Piazza Repubblica n. 3, in person of its legal representative, is the subject in charge of data processing, collecting and storing.
- Personal rights
You have the right to access, modify or cancel your personal information according to Italian Law D. LGS. 196/2003, art. 7 reported below:
D. LGS. 196/2003, art. 7 “Right to access personal information and other rights”
- you have the right to obtain access to personal information, which must be communicated to you in a clear way.
- You have the right to obtain the following information:
- origin of your personal data
- purposes and management of your personal data
- explanation on the electronic devices used for data processing
- information related to the subject in charge of data processing, according to art. 5
- information on any other subject who might get knowledge of personal information by Company’s appointment
- you have the right to obtain:
- Update, modification and integration of your personal information
- Cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blockage of personal information in case of mistreatment or law violation
- Confirmation that operations foreseen in a) and b) have been performed and have been communicated to all relevant subjects
- you have the right to oppose to:
- Your personal data processing for advertising purposes, direct sales, market researches or commercial communications
Hardy Srl Customer Service
Via M. Idiomi 1/41 - 20090 Assago (MI) - IT